August 9, 2010

Duke Basketball Camp!

Best experience, ever. I went in there not knowing to expect. I knew there would be girls there from all over, but I had no idea I would meet a girl from Alaska!! It was so much fun. We played tons of games, which made me so much more comfortable on the court. I learned so much while I was there. I especially loved my roommate, her name was Dana and she was so much fun. I loved this camp and I plan on going back next summer! 


Dana and I

Our room!

My bunk

Packing to leave :(

I had the best times, from watching BeautyShop in the lounge with Red, Dana and Sam to hanging out with my favorite coaches Hernando and Jim. Good times :)

I also met Hernando Planells. He was one of the coaches and quickly became my favorite. I later found out he is famous for directing basketball games in movie such as Semi-Pro, Grown Ups, and The Longest Yard. Crazy!! So next time you're making a movie and you need a basketball choreographer call Hernando Planells! He's awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment