June 14, 2010

So so so

Much on my mind lately. I can't sleep. I can't have one idea without another thought coming into my head and bumping it out. I need to de-stress, it's summer. I need a beach weekend with Kelly. Today was good. Besides one part, oh goodness. I'm just glad to have such good people surrounding me in my life. God sent me some great people to look up to. Also I honestly can't wait for highschool, its going to open so many doors for me and I can hardly wait for it to start.

On another note summer is great, I'm loving the weather. I am also loving the fact that I never sunburn, crazy huh? I dont think I have ever gotten sunburn besides my face. Love it :)

Goodness, thinking about everything right now is giving me a headache, I have too much on my plate for it to be summer. But I have the best dad in the world who is not letting me get a job because he knows how stressed I am and wants me to have fun this summer :)

Sorry This is so long and rambling. I get my new camera tonight, so hopefully summer updates soon :)

{Have a good week everyone!}

No comments:

Post a Comment